We had bought this all inclusive package not knowing what to expect since the past reviews were not great. Well we had an amazing time there. Yes, we stayed in the hotel.... Not the villas and it had an amazing view. The food was really good, way better than any cuba's hotel we ever stayed at. The buffet was always fresh and the food always hot. The animation team were very funny and the girls at the reception (Taiga) was so helpfull. Jose at the restaurant was making us feel like home. We took a 2days tour with Hotelbeds, Sunwing, WOW!!! Tony was our guide and we had a blast
I truly don't understand all the people complaining about this hotel... yes they do eat rice and beans, but you don't have too! There was plenty of other choices... Yes the hotel doesn't look like the RIU but who wants to stay in a cold cement building in Costa Rica!! Canada could learn from them for trying to preserve wildlife and environment!!
Would I go back? For sure
- Also Known As:
- Villas Sol Hotel & Beach
- Villas Sol Hotel And Beach Resort
- Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Playa Hermosa
- Hotel Sol Beach
- Sol Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Playa Hermosa Sol Hotel
- Villas Sol Hotel Beach Resort
- Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort is a development of 100% Costa Rican capital located on Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste on the northern Pacific Coast and managed by Promotora La Costa, a pioneer company in tourism development in Guanacaste. We are a 4-star Resort, and have a Tourism Sustainability Certification (CST) of the Costa Rican Tourism Institute (ICT) and we are affiliated to Resort Condominium International RCI, being the only Resort in Central America included in the Gold Crown category granted by this company.We work under an All-Inclusive service in 54 Deluxe Hotel Rooms and 109 fully equipped Villas of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.with unbeatable view of Papagayo Gulf.Among many alternatives for entertainment and sports offered by Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort, you’ll find a wide variety of activities for all ages, water sports (motorized & non motorized), sport fishing, diving, kayak & jet ski. As well as many one day tours that will take you to the many National parks and hide away beaches in the area surrounding our resort.Our great location makes not only our resort a great destination but also offers a convenient closeness to all major tours and activities taking place in the Guanacaste area and surroundings.Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort is a place for all ages and types of vacationer. A great choice for families traveling with children, single travelers, honeymooners, people looking for a relaxing vacation or those looking for fun and excitement.Our friendly, helpful staff welcome all guests with a “PURA VIDA” and a smile.& the best service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.