After two days in our 'hacienda' I can report on the following:
- Helpful friendly staff
- Nice swimming pool
- Little mini bus transportation that takes you from your hacienda to the lobby so that you do not have to walk the insane steep hills in the heat.
- There are computers in the lobby, but they have the Google home page displayed on it and the crew is busy creating mountains for paperwork. We had two couples in front of us and checking took 40 minutes.
- Microwave oven would quality for prime technology in communist Russia in the 1950's. Pain is pealing from it on the inside, it just looks gross.
- Ants in the kitchen so do not leave food out.
Shower head is busted and it squirts water in bizarre ways.
- Very steep hills to climb.
- Arid deserted view everywhere you see outside the resort. Possibly because we are in the dry season, but this isn't pretty.
- Expensive restaurant for what you get. Prices in the US are equivalent or less and you get higher quality food.
- There are basic kitchen utensils, pots and pans, but to wash dishes you need to buy your own soap and sponge as nothing is included.
- The mini supermarket is vert basic.
- Also Known As:
- Condovac La Costa Hotel
- Condovac Costa
- Condovac La Costa Playa Hermosa
- Hotel Condovac La Costa Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste