We upgraded to a Villa. Superb. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast each morning. The staff is the most hard working employees we have ever met. The young women serve the breakfast and then start cleaning rooms. The grounds keepers work from early morning until late in the afternoon. Look at the pictures. They are true to your experience. Just beautiful. The diner served fabulous pizza (thin crust). The manager was always kind never pressuring people using the internet to purchase food or drink. The pool is maintained all day. The beach is literally two blocks away. We tipped our staff just two dollars a day and we were treated like royalty. We will DEFINITELY return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste