We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and the time was amazing. The staff was always nice, rooms were super clean and the gardens are stunning, even in dry season. The hotel is close to the beach so you can walk the distance without any problem. If you go driving, they have a covered and gated parking area, so you don't have to worry about it. They included the breakfast and you can choose between american or tico style. Both of them are enough to get your day started. If you want to add something to it, the kitchen staff will be willing to serve you.
The only complaint we had, and it was mentioned to the administrator, was that one night we were going out late and one of the guardian dogs was hiding on a dark place! As soon as we walked in, the dog came out and scared us for a while. The night guard was around so he took care of the dog. It didn't attack us, only scared us, though. However, this event doesn't take how well we spent our time at the place.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Hotel
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.