Hi all, I was just at Flamingo Beach Hotel last week. WELL WORTH the 130$ or so we paid a night. We were happy to find out it was actually recently renovated. The lobby and pool look really nice and they put these tiki torches on at night all around the pool. The beach is real clean and the food for 10$ at the restaurant was VERY filling....get the Arroz con Pollo traditional meal. It was real good. They have a small casino upstairs and a 3 pool tables downstairs.
I had stayed at Playa Conchal all inclusive resort for 500$ a night but you can't beat Flamingos Beach Resort bang for the $$ and The two hotels are 5 minutes away.
If you have time, get with CAT tours. They do this tour to "El Rincon de la Vieja" Combo Pack which includes Zip lines, Rapelling, Tubing, Horseback Riding, Sauna and Mudbath. It was shown on Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel, we did it and had a great time....
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort
- Flamingo Beach Hotel
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.