We stayed here February 2013 for one week all inclusive. My husband and I and 3 kids- 13, 10 & 5. Very nice resort. Clean rooms, pool area and restaurant. Super friendly staff especially to our kids. Fantastic food and something new every day. Not a party place which was exactly what we wanted to avoid. Small resort so we felt like we knew a lot of the other guests. Various ages of people. Beautiful beach just steps away. Located in a nice area - lots to see when we went for evening walks. We would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo