“Pacific Coast of Costa Rica with Rich Coast Diving” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The only PADI 5* CDC center in Costa Rica .We take you diving to encounter sharks, rays and of course the famous Catalina islands to swim with the giant mantas and the to safe the best for last...Bat islands to seek the adrenaline of the bull sharks encounters!We take our courses serious combined with fun and lots of dives. Join us for any course and we will make sure you feel at home here in Costa Rica where the diving is pristine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Mason
“Pacific Coast of Costa Rica with Rich Coast Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Fantastic diving with a very professional group. I have been diving all over the world for over 40 years and diving the Northwest Coast of Costa Rica with Rich Coast Divers, especially Bats Island and the Big Scare, the marine life we observed was some of the best. My sons and I will have great memories and hope to make a return trip
John

San Jose, Costa Rica
16 attraction reviews
“Best dive ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My fiancee and I went diving during July. The service was really goo, very friendly people. We saw sharks, rays, octopuses, a turtle, several schools of fish, and a beautiful coral. We saw a sunken ship. The entire dive was amazing. The guide was really good and cautious, very respectful of the sea. At the end of the first dive my boyfriend proposed to me, and we are now engaged. The boat people and guide knew about it and helped him out. Best dive ever!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Brenda_v_G, Owner at Rich Coast Diving, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Once again congratulations and it will be a life time memory! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again, maybe as a married lady :)
Portland, Maine
“Amazing diving with terrific people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Rich Coast Diving provided our group with an incredible week of diving and fun while in Playas del Coco, Costa Rica. Brenda and Martin run a great shop and can't do enough for their guests. Their staff is very knowledgeable, professional and quick with a smile, help or siting of that sea horse, eagle ray or shark that make your dive and trip amazing. We had a great group leading and assisting us--Yo, Laura, Jose, Maarten and Martin to name a few. They were especially patient and helpful with new divers. Brenda pulls together a great day on the party boat with diving and fun and dancing on our return. Martin lead us on a day of tubing, zip lining and a mud bath in the national forest that had us laughing the entire time. My husband and I travel a lot and have dived in many places and we count this at the top thanks to the Rich Coast Diving crew.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

thanks for your review, and we did have a good time on that Bats trip eh?
See you next year?
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Awesome Diving Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The staff and owners of Rich Coast Diving were incredible! It was the best diving experience I have had. My instructor and the other staff members were extremely helpful, professional and easy going. I can't wait to dive again!! I highly recommend Rich Coast Diving for fun dives as well as courses. They were awesome!!

Toronto, Canada
“Great team and great dives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was in Playa del Coco for 5 days with a friend in July and we did 8 dives with Rich Coast Diving. The staff is great, by the second day we felt like we were part of the team! They mingle with the divers, they get as excited as us by what we see (we did see bull sharks...), and they are very professional and helpful. The equipment and boat is also great. I highly recommend diving with them.