“My favorite place to stay in Costa Rica!” 5 of 5 stars

Cabinas Coco Azul
De la Iglesia, 100Mts northeast | 25 Mts South, Playas del Coco, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Playas del Coco
harrisonburg, va
“My favorite place to stay in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2007

You've got to stay at Coco Azul if visiting Playas del Coco. The manager, Ray, was wonderful...very attentive, warm, and friendly. This was truly one of the highlights of our 6 week journey through Costa Rica. The room was spacious, clean and very, very reasonably priced. We looked all over town before finding this gem! There are a variety of rooms available to meet your budget needs, but no matter what you choose, you will feel right at home. Just have a chat with Ray to determine which room is best for you! I really can't say enough good things about these cabinas located behind the church, very close to the beach. Though you may be persuaded to try other cabinas in town, none of the cabinas in this price range even come close to Coco Azul.
We actually sat in our room and had long conversations about how happy and comfortable we were there! Go see for yourself!

Stayed September 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Santa Clarita Ca 91351
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2006

I recently spent a week in Playas del coco, at Cabinas Coco Azul. Since I was somewhat limited on cash, I wasn't sure I would find a very nice place to stay, as well as have money left to go on side trips. Much to my surprise, Cabinas Coco Azul was great. Ray, the manager, was a wonderful host, and he really made me feel welcome and safe. Travelling alone can be scary. Ray made me feel at home. Arenal volcano was awesome. My friend and I made all of our arrangements thru Ray and one of his permanent tenants, who just happened to be tour guides. My trip was great, and I am grateful to Ray for his patience and kindness.

Been to Cabinas Coco Azul? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cabinas Coco Azul

Address: De la Iglesia, 100Mts northeast | 25 Mts South, Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
Location: Costa Rica > Province of Guanacaste > Playas del Coco
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites
#1 Best Value Hotel in Playas del Coco
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Playas del Coco
#5 Romantic Hotel in Playas del Coco
Cabinas Coco Azul is situated in a tranquil,safe,tropical setting, offering basic rooms to fully equipped apartments. Our courteous and helpful staff is here to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. Our prices are very reasonable, and our accomodations are clean and safe. We are proud of our reputation and continually try to improve the quality of our service. Coco Azul is located only a few minutes walk to the beach and to the center of Coco. We have recently added a covered jaccuzzi & BBQ area, as well as T.V.'s in every room. We also offer free covered parking and free internet access. We recently added a community kitchen area, so guests can cook simple meals and not have to eat out all the time. Most of our rooms now have A.C. Ask about our bike rentals. Why spend a fortune on expensive room rentals, when you can stay at one of the best small places in coco for less!!! Come share our "Little piece of paradise" with us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Cabinas Coco Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cabinas Coco Azul Hotel Playas Del Coco
Cabinas Coco Azul Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco

If you own or manage Cabinas Coco Azul, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.