Rancho Armadillo is a "Low key" friendly spot where the owner truly looks after you. He is a professional chef and knows food. He also understands people so he makes good recommendations. It is not a deluxe property, but the view and friendliness make up for it. We stayed for 3 nights and had a very nice time of it. Rick not only recommended where to go, but kindly drove us to the destinations. He also recommended a masseuse who gave us each a wonderful massage on the terrace as the birds sang. The property is clean and well cared for. The staff seems to be happy to be employed there. All in all, it was a "Feel Good" experience.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Armadillo Estate Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Rancho Armadillo Estate Hotel
- Rancho Armadillo Estate Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Armadillo Estate, a small private mountainside estate overlooking the Gulf of Papagayo. The estate is perfect for couples, families or groups. Our guests feel like they're coming to visit friends who have a really nice place to stay. Our knowledge of Costa Rica ensures our guests experience the best Costa Rica has to offer. ... more less