The awe-inspiring view from the resort, when you first arrive, is a comforting sign that you found paradise. The villas and the tropical landscape are exquisitely maintained. The infinity pool is located next to Picante, the restaurant overlooking Playa Azul, which offers great food and is run by a professional staff. This private beach, surrounded by the property, is a great place to relax and watch the sunset. One of the best pros of this resort is its proximity to other beautiful beaches, such as Playa del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Playa Ocotal, Playa Nacascolo, and other famous destinations. Overall, a spectacular, quiet, and well-kept resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Pez Vela Resort is located on a secluded bay on the Papagayo Gulf near Playa Ocotal, only 3 miles from Playas del Coco and about 30 minutes from the Liberia Airport.Our Resort has 40 privately owned Villas that are used for vacation rentals. We have both beach front and ocean view Villas, all are 3 bedroom, 21/2 bath, fully furnished with full kitchen plus laundry facilities. The Villa prices range from $240 to $750 depending on location, season, and amenities.Our Picante Restaurant is next to 3 of our 4 swimming pools that overlook the black sand beach and the bay. It is available for weddings, meetings and other special events.Bahia Pez Vela Resort features snorkeling in our bay, easy pick up for fishing tours and a convenient location for enjoying Guanacaste area attractions and tours.We are sure that our Resort is a perfect resource for you, your family & friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bahia Pez Vela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Pez Vela Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Bahia Pez Vela Resort Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco