“So and so” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Insbruck
“So and so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We felt like eating a burger one afternoon and were told that Soda Oasis is a great place for that. Well it was ok. We had to wait really long like 20 minutes but I guess that this is ok since the turnaround at this time did not seam too high. And at least you get fresh Burgers. Thats something. My girlfriend ate a veggie burger (with rice and black beans) but this was very uncomfortable because the burger fell apart in the bread. So, not a good idea! I had the normal burger which was ok but I found it althogether a bit expansive. Maybe it was an exceptional day but I think the place is a bit overrated. I probably would not even have bothered to write a review but once I am at it for my Costa Rica holidays I though I should.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Burgers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Best burgers in town!! All other food is good too. My vegetarian friend likes their veggie burgers. Friendly staff and fast service!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
“Perfect lunchtime burger...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Soda Oasis is a great place to have a good ole fashioned burger...probably one of the best burgers i've had in a long time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“FANTASTIC homemade burgers! YUMMY :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is quick, excellent quality and exceptional flavor (homemade patties, fresh buns and veggies), served in a very laid-back and chill atmosphere. Plus it's crazy cheap for the food quality you're getting. I failed to put a review up last year, but these burgers kick butt! I don't usually like burgers, but these were so mind blowing that I had to eat there three times in my last two days here. Went back this year for my favorite "el diablo" spicy burger (not on the menu but the owner there is awesome and advertises it for spice lovers) and it was exactly as good as I remembered. Went with a group of five, everyone had different burgers and everyone left very satisfied and wishing they had room to do it all over again!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“pass this one by”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went here based on other reviews, expectiing a good American style burger. The burger looked good and it had the toppings, but it basically tasted like old meatloaf. Try somewhere else. Very disappointing.

• Visited September 2012