“The best experience of a lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit the exotic land of Costa Rica and enjoy the best sport fishing spots on the pacific coast. Start your FISHING ADVENTURES with us!We offer: Sport Fishing - Surf, Snorkeling and Sunset Tours.Half day and Full day services. We pick you up from your hotel!
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
“The best experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I knew we wanted to go fishing during our trip in Costa Rica. We did some research and found that Fishing Adventures seemed to be the most "bang for our buck". The communication in planning our fishing excursion was easy, quick, and helpful. The crew (one captain and one mate, Bogdan) made our day so perfect. It was WAY more than we expected. They picked us up right on the beach of our hotel and introduced themselves right away. We learned about the waters, the fish, the traditional preparations. We didn't have to worry about setting the line, just reeling it in. They were encouraging during our struggles with the fish and even let me kill my own! My boyfriend caught a 50 lb Dorado which unfortunately got away, but Bogdan made sure we had plenty more! Between my boyfriend and I, we caught about 15 fish (including my 30 pounder!)
There was plenty of snacks on the boat (chips, fruit, local pastries), plenty of juices, water, beer, and soda, and two different types of sandwiches. The boat was extremely clean and a tour was given as soon as we boarded.
I wish we were in Costa Rica longer just to go fishing again. After speaking to some people at our hotel, we feel very lucky to have chosen Fishing Adventures because they offer a true local fishing experience and share their passion for the waters. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Fishing Adventures and want to come back to Costa Rica just to fish with them again!

Visited November 2013

Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Fishing Adventures from Playa Hermosa,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I visited Costa Rica from 10/26/11/3 for the very first time. His dream was to catch a Maui Maui. We were picked up on the beach outside our hotel by Fishing Adventurers staff and began a day that was full of excitement and memories. From the beginning of our day to the trip back to our hotel, the fish were active and My husband got to reel in seven big Maui Maui that day and two more on our next trip out. We shared the bounty but saved enough fish share with a few of the local restaurants who prepared a number of delicious meals that were enjoyed for the rest of our stay. We also saw sea turtles mating in the water and later saw the whole they dug on the beaches. Flying fish, bonita, and needle fish jumped out the water to entertain and delight us. Dolphins were active and friendly and the crew of Fishing Adventures could not be more accommodating. We can wait to return for another visit.

Visited October 2013
Kingman, Arizona
“Great Day for 9 Year Old Boy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I and my 9 year old son went fishing with Fishing Adventures. We were promptly picked up at our hotel at Hermosa Beach. We waded out to the boat to meet our very able, friendly and courteous crew of Jose and Bogdan. Very professional crew. We no more than had our lines out and we hit 2 Mahi Mahis right away. It was obvious that our crew was out catch us fish. The was my son's first experience at deep sea fishing and his first time on the ocean. He was fascinated and the crew made sure they kept his interest. I let my son do most of the fishing, helping out as necessary. We caught Mahi Mahis, Needle fish and a very nice Wahoo. It was a delightful day that ended with a nice swim on a secluded beach. We were provided with plentiful snacks, sandwiches, sodas and cold beer. It was great! I would definitely book another fishing experience with Fishing Adventures.

Visited October 2013
Chassahowitzka
8 attraction reviews
“Great day on Papaguayo Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Duane is an avid FL fisherman and this charter was a birthday gift. We had a tremendous trip, catching 13 good sized fish: 2 Jacks, 2 Bonito, 1 Wahoo and 8 Mahi. Captain and Bogdan picked us up from the hotel beach, provided drinks, sandwiches and did a great job of putting us on the fish. Bogdan filleted them and Jose recommended that we use the wahoo for cerviche. Our hotel's chef made amazing cerviche and dinners for us. Captain Jose knew the waters and Bogdan who spoke English, did all the rest of the work. We got to enjoy the ride and have amazing memories (and pictures!). We would definitely use them again if we visit Papaguayo. Thanks Jose and Bogdan for making our fishing dreams reality!

Visited September 2013
“Best Fishing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I researched for a fishing trip, prior to coming to Costa Rica and found these guys. Fast response and very nice. Pick up and drop off by boat from our hotel Westin Playa Conchal. My Uncle spent his 50th birthday fishing. In his own words " what more can I ask for". They caught so much fish. When they arrived back we were able to enjoy the fish they caught and listen to the stories from their half day trip. Thank You for helping make my Uncle's 50th memorable.

Visited September 2013