“Not authentic but still yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

+506 2670 1993
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: An array of exquisite Asian cuisines with our special Coco twist - all under one roof!THAI-CHINESE-JAPANESE-VIETNAMESENatural Fresh Organic IngredientsOur dishes are not pre-made - we prepare our food daily even our sauces are made fresh from scratch - it's good enough to feed my children.All Natural Flavors: no MSG - no artificial ingredients - no salt - no white sugarVegetarian and Gluten / Dairy Free dishes availableTake Out & DeliveryExceptional Value for MoneyCredit Cards AcceptedWIFI - A/C - OUTDOOR SEATING The restaurant will reopen on December on 2014.
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Not authentic but still yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have a few things I did not like about the place but in general it was quite good and I would go back when I have an appetite for asian food. It was not really authentic but me and my friend liked it anyway...it was tasty! We had a wan tan soup, vietnames spring rolls and two green curries.
Unfortunately the restaurants patio is not very inviting and the inside neither, being to cold (for me) and the television running. So, nothing for a romantic night ;-)
They were out of beer but I do not mind that too much. The waitress was really nice and made up for it with her charme, which is better than beer.
The waiting time for the food was a bit long but we are on holidays, so what? Pura Vida and if you feel like Asian food in Costa Rica: Give Asian Tica a try!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Best food in the world, great service, very good atmosphere, everything os great in this restaurant :)))

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The food was wonderful, some great chile cashew chicken. The presentation was nice, and a lovely, comfortable little restaurant right on the main road.

Visited May 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Best fusion restaurant by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I eat here at least 2-3 times a week, the food is simply awesome, and the service is second to none, the atmosphere is really friendly. My personal favorites are the General Tso chicken, and the chicken wings are delicious, Hooters wings used to be my favorite but these are far better.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
irvine,ca
“Bland and Tasteless food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place resembles a Chinese restaurant in name only. The food was ill-prepared, tasteless, dishes consisting more of batter than the content (e.g. chicken)

Visited June 2012