“Very good service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Urbanizacion Las Palmas | Centro Commercial El Pueblito, Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
+506 2670 1384
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Description: Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner with garden with candle light and air conditioning inside...
San Jose
“Very good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The service was very good, the food was awesome, the desserts were very very good, definitely would go back

• Visited November 2012

Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Hmm.. hmmm .. yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We liked it a lot. Once we ate inside and once outside. Both times the food was good and our server friendly. My friends fish was delicious and even though I just had salad (so i had room for tiramasu), it was light, fresh & tasty. Not a tipical tiramasu but oh so yummy!

Visited November 2012
California
“First class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'd eat there again. The pasta was fresh, the bread was homemade. Any restaurant that will make changes to their menu to satisfy my tastebuds, gets rated very high in my book. Changed the pasta style, added shrimp and they had no problem and the the addition for the shrimp was only 2.00. Pina Colada best so far in Coco.

• Visited September 2012
Griffin, Georgia
“A local favorite for good reason.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We were told about La Dolce Vita from the owners of the condominium that we were renting for our week in Costa Rica.

The food at La Dolce Vita was excellent. Italian style cuisine is one of my favorites so this was right up my alley. I had the La Costa Verde pasta dish which was a blend of seafood and veggies served over spaghetti. Awesome!

The atmosphere was great outside with a nice courtyard view. The waiting staff spoke good English and were very friendly. This restaurant was within walking distance of our rental at Los Juncos.

Definitely check out this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Palm Beach, Florida
“pizza party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The best pizza party ever, I`ll be there with my nephew , and we had a very good time, awesome food, very italian style.

• Visited July 2012