“Tours Your Way highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: My name is Mainor Lara Bustos. I am a native Costa Rican, who was born and raised in the north pacific province of Guanacaste. For those of you who are unfamiliar, Liberia is located in this province and is a popular travel destination for many North American & European tourists visiting Costa Rica.Fortunate for me, I grew up in one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world. With nature right at my doorstep, it was easy for me to become intimately familiar with all of Costa Rica natural beauty.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Tours Your Way highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My 3 friends and I went on two tours with Rey from Tours Your Way, and loved them both. Our first tour was the Mega Tour to Buena Vista where we did ziplining, a waterfall hike, horseback riding, mud bath at the hot springs and an insane waterside! We had so much fun, loved every minute. We were so impressed with Rey, especially since our hotel warned us not to go outside of the resort for tours. But he was so fun, and encouraging. He took photos for us, was extremely watchful for our safety. It truly was tours your way as we never felt like there was a schedule or time crunch. He showed us so much more than we expected. Very thorough.
Because we liked our tour with him so much we rebooked with him a few days later to go to Arenal, despite the fact that he warned us that it would probably be raining the whole day and we may not see the volcano due to cloud cover... But we lucked out and it didnt rain at all that day, and we saw over 80% of the volcano. The hot springs and waterfall was absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend swimming at the waterfall. There is nothing like looking up to your left and seeing an incredible waterfall and to your right an even higher wall of green rainforest...
If you're staying in Guanacoste then book with Tours Your Way!! Had a blast

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Palo Verde Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tours Your Way took 6 of us to the Palo Verde River Boat Tour on March 13, 2013. The tour was absolutely amazing! Rai, our tour guide was outstanding. He was extremely knowledgeable and funny. Our lunch was fabulous. The day could not have been more perfect! I would strongly recommend this tour and Tours Your Way.

Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Great and affordable Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

When staying at the Four Seasons we decided that we wanted to contribute to the local community and use Tours Your Way (Mainor - fabulous guide/owner)...what a great experience! We utilized Mainor for our airport transfer, zip lining trip, and even a lunch out (it was my daughter's birthday and he even brought a lovely cake). Service was professional, reasonably priced, and safe. Mainor will be one of our first calls when returning...which we most definitely will. Gracias Mainor - Pura Vida!

Sioux City
“The best way to tour Guanacaste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We used Tour Your Way in January, 2013. We were picked up at the airport - no waiting! On the way to our lodging we were able to stop for groceries. We also toured the rain forest Tenorio and went to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The guides were very knowledgeable and did their best to make it an enjoyable experience. Certainly give this tour group high marks.

Visited January 2013
Camarillo, California, United States
“No better way to Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife & I selected tours-your-way after reading the great reviews on tripadvisor. If this is your first time traveling to Guanacaste, this tour service is the way to go. Carlos picked us up at the airport, and drove to our hotel. The next day, he picked us up at our hotel and we did the Mega combo tour (a wonderful trip). A couple days later, Gilbert drove us along the coast to Tamarindo where we were able to see small beachside villages we would not have seen if we were with a large tour or even driving ourselves. Both drivers were knowledgable, friendly and spoke English well. One of the great advantages of this service is that we were not packed into a huge bus; in-fact it was just myself, my wife and the driver. The trip was overall relaxing and thanks go out to Mainor's company and in particular Carlos and Gilbert for making this trip truly memorable.

Visited February 2013