“Great support and awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue Diving offers 5* full service diving in the north pacific area of Costa Rica. Daily scuba diving trips to the top dive spots of the Papagayo Gulf as well as Catalina and Murciélagos Islands.Scuba training for beginners and up to professional level.Every dive is off the boat and includes divemaster, drinks, snacks fruits and equipment service.
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Great support and awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Oliver is very helpful - highly recommend that you should use these guys if you are anywhere in the area

Dijon, France
“Best dive shop in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My daughter did her open PADI whilst staying at the hotel Puerta del Sol. I can't tell you enough about what a fantastic experience this was for both of us. All our dives vere safe and fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. The whole outfit was great from start to finish. Highly recommended.
But the best of all was Esteban, a brilliant teacher and one of the nicest people I've ever met, we miss our new friends. Pura vida!

Visited February 2013
Daly City, California
“Best dive shop in Coco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I cannot say enough positive about our friends at Deep Blue Diving. We had the pleasure if diving with them two years in a row, in August 2011 and August 2012, and their commitment to safe, fun, and relaxed diving has ensured they will be "our guys" every time we visit Costa Rica to dive. Oliver, Franziska, Owen, Esteban, and the entire crew of their shop have set the bar for a professional dive operation. They have a fantastic way of making sure divers of all levels, from certification-newbies through advanced, have a fantastic dive experience. As an experienced diver, I was impressed with how they helped my husband get his open water certification this year, and over the course of a week, still kept a close eye on him even after the classes were over. I've now spent almost 15 days diving with this company, and would happily spend another week or five having fun out on/under the water with them!

Visited August 2012
New York, New York, United States
“Best dive shop in Playas del Coco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you are looking for a top notch dive shop in Playas del Coco, look no further. I went diving with Deep Blue for 3 days in September 2012. They have everything you need to ensure you have a great diving experience. The staff is very friendly, including the owner Francisca, and very knowledgeable about local dive sites as well as some farther sites like Catalina and Bat Island. Their rental equipment is in very good condition and is well cared for. You can really tell that they take pride in their operation, in the safety of everyone and the satisfaction of their customers. No need to worry if your Spanish is rusty- Esteban is a great communicator in English and is also a patient and attentive Dive Instructor. Gracias Francisca, Esteban, Diego, Manuel, Lenin and company for a fantastic time! Pura Vida!

Visited September 2012
BC
21 attraction reviews
“These guys just treat you right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the third time I have gone to Playas del Coco to dive with Deep Blue and I continue to be impressed by their operation.
I spent 9 days diving with them this time and as usual, their staff were friendly, helpful and adapted their plans to suit the divers onboard.
They really do treat their customers like friends and I can't recommend them enough.

Visited September 2012