My husband and stayed for a week in Dec.. Food is first class.. Set up with individual tables.. Food quality top notch.. No buffet, menu to choose from. Now for the location.. Coco isn't the nicest of the cr beaches and restaurants are very spread out so vbo is a great choice because no worries on the food convenience .. What's great about coco is that it's central to all sorts of activities... So great pick overall.. If I went back i would try tamarindo because it's more of a developed town but it's a bit farther from rafting n hot springs.. Though vbo wAs perfect for coco area and our activities ...They set the bar high for my next stay in cr!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean. Located just 20 mins from the Liberia International airport. Service includes three a la carte meals served daily. Nearby half a dozen beaches, fishing spots, surf breaks and under an hour from the Rincon de La Vieja (hot springs, mud pits) National Park. Fine decor, two-tier swimming pool with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean views make this a special place to visit. Fantastic food and exceptional service can be expected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Villa Buena Onda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Villa Buena Onda Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco