My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. We stayed at the Four Seasons for several nights previous to this which was really nice. But we liked this even better!! It was so peaceful, the view spectacular, and the service top notch. The Villa itself was beautiful and very clean. I am now ruined from staying at "traditional" resorts :) It would be an awesome place to come with a group of friends.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel
- Villa Buena Onda Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean. Located just 20 mins from the Liberia Int'l airport. Service includes 3 meals served daily. Nearby half a dozen beaches, fishing spots, surf breaks and under an hour from the Rincon de La Vieja (hot springs, mud pits) National Park. Fine decor, a gigantic, 2 tier swimming pool and stunning ocean views make this a special place to visit. Fantastic food and exceptional service can be expected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and EasyToBook so you can book your Villa Buena Onda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.