“Memory of a lifetime” 5 of 5 stars

Banner Elk, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Memory of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

What a wonderful experience.
Our family of 4, all at different riding abilities thoroughly enjoyed our sunset ride - fulfilling my daughter's dream of riding a white horse on the beach at sunset.
Arenas Blancas was very accommodating and our guide Aquiles was outstanding.
His rapport with the girls made the ride a pleasure, as he gauged their ability and offered just enough guidance and restraint - always with good humor.
We were able to see Howler Monkeys, Iguanas and Aquiles offered a lot of cultural insight.
The climax of the ride was an invigorating gallop along the white sands on Playa Conchal as the sun set over the pacific.
My daughters are still talking about this experience.

Visited February 2014

Gresham, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
“Don't miss the ATV Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went on an ATV tour with this group. Very professional, fun, educational and exciting. We got to see Brasilito and the beach down to Pirates Cove. We saw howler monkeys and visited tide pools. Take the 8am tour so it isn't too warm. Our guide Rico was very knowledgeable and was very interested in making sure we had a good time. I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited February 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice horseback riding!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I went for a 2hour horse back riding tour with Arenas Blancas, we paid about 40$ per person if I recall. While the guide did not speak much English (not that it mattered that much as I speak Spanish), we really enjoyed the tour. The horse seem to be well taken care of and all the staff were very friendly. We started in the forest and climbed to the top of a little hill where we could see all of Playa Brasilito. We ended the tour on the beach just in time to see the sunset. We also heard from other people in Playa Brasilito that they do take really good care of their horses, which is important for me.

Visited January 2014
Oak Park, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Great time - Horseback Riding and Jet-Skis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My family took a horseback riding tour through Arenas Blancas. Stephanie from the office was very helpful and welcoming. Our horseback riding guide, Rigo, was so helpful and informative - I had a lot of fun talking to him and learning about local nature and culture while we rode. The horses were great and the scenery was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting near Playa Conchal. We had such a good experience with Stephanie and Arenas Blancas that we went back to them later in the week to rent Jet-Skis. We opted not to do a Jet-Ski tour, but we rented them for a few hours. The staff were friendly and hung out on the beach in order to help us when we wanted to switch drivers. Jet-Skiing in the ocean was definitely a fun way to ring in 2014! Great experience!

Visited December 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Nice Ride!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and daughter did the horseback ride. The horses were in good shape and our guide. Mauricio was very friendly and accommodating. Overall a very good experience that I would do again. The other adults went over to Playa Conchal to wait while the girls did the horseback ride, and the folks at arenas blancas ended the tour there to make it more convenient for us. Only downside was the $40 per person cost, next time around I will ask harder for a discount!

Visited December 2013