Our stay at the Westin Was awesome!! All the staff was so friendly and did anything we asked to make our stay even better... Food was great with the exception of the buffet . I would suggest that you make dinner reservations for stay as soon as you check in to your room. Highly recommend Eric down on the beach for all excursions He along with his staff (Wachi & Rico Suave) are wonderful they are very knowledgeable, speak good English, and made sure we had a wonderful experience . Also there is a little town within walking distance of the resort to buy souvenirs if you decide to walk there be sure to grab a bite to eat at the Golden Shrimp food and service was outstanding..Overall we had an amazing time at the Westin and hope to return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal