The resort and staff are very nice and will drop what they are doing to help you. The room was beautiful but king beds are hard to come by. I got sick with a stomach virus (so they say) and many others did too. The doctor at the westin has no idea how to properly insert an IV and used the biggest needle to do so. It hurt for duration of my two hour stay in the office. Completely ruined my trip for 4 days. Doesn't seem like they use chlorine for the pool either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal