The place is nice enough and the food is mostly good but not great. The resort is inclusive and you can feel trapped. With the exception of Pesotes you could be in Florida or anywhere. The service and staff were great with the exception of getting dinner reservations. That is a nightmare that is unexplainable. We were so frustrated by the dinner reservation issues that we went to Tamrindo almost every night for dinner. The food in that village is great at Copacabana and Nibbanna. The drinks are good at La Palapa but the food is not.
Be sure to also walk up to the beach to Braslito where there is an adorable little village where you can get lunch and a drink but not much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal