We spent 5 days at The Westin, Playa Conchal in December 2012. Our experience was really good. The service was ok; the room was very clean; the resort grounds well kept, etc.
The beach was beautiful and not crowded. at all.
We've booked a ATV and zip-line tour with Erik. Good service; interesting experience. We rode the ATV for about 1h to the zip-lining place. I liked it because we got to see the villages, Flamingo beach and the area, etc. Loved it.
The food was delicious, but there are not many options on the menu, so we would recommend trying different restaurants so you don't get board with the same stuff :)
We would definitely return to this resort.
Enjoy your vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal