Lauren and I were both first timers to Costa Rica. The Westin was the perfect place for this trip!
All the staff was incredibly helpful and always available to help. The all inclusive option is really great, as it is about 20-30 minutes to Tamarindo (closest town). Food was pretty good overall.
Italian restaurant was very good. One point. Make sure to make reservations if you plan on having dinner at any of the restaurants!! Very important!
Wonderful Pool area, lots of activities inside resort property. Westin can also schedule tour events if you want.
I recommend you talk to Eric Garcia for tours. You will find him right outside the gate to the beach.
His prices are better than inside and usually are more personal and less crowded. Lauren and I did the Buena Vista tour with them and we were the only two! It was great having our own tour guide for the day trip, to zip line, waterslide, and mud bath at thermal springs!!
Carlos, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and very helpful with any questions on our tour.
Highly recommend talking to Eric about any tours you plan!
Also, you should do the Marlin Del Rey sailing and snorkeling tour!! They are a great crew and it is a wonderful 4-hour trip to a calm beach area to snorkle and wander along the beach!
We are already trying to figure out when we can go back!!
We found the people of Costa Rica to be very happy, outgoing, and nice people. Truly and enjoyable trip all around!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal