We only stayed here one night but wish we could have stayed longer. The resort is lovely and the service was great. We loved the beach-white course sand and clear water. The views from the beach are gorgeous. Food was nicely presented at buffet and we had a fabulous dinner at the Italian restaurant. Our children enjoyed room service while my husband and I had a night out on our own. Please note that you can't see the ocean from most of the rooms- the resort has greenery between buildings and the beach, but this creates a wonderful atmosphere. We saw 10 monkeys in the trees while we were on the beach- very fun. Also note, it's pretty quiet, not a lot going on at night, so I wouldn't recommend the resort to night owls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal