We enjoyed a relaxing four days at this all inclusive resort. There was plenty to do, drink, and eat. The food was average and the service was adequate and very friendly. We had little need to wander outside of the resort but the afternoon trips to the neighboring beach areas were interesting and worth doing. We enjoyed the nightly live show and the varied tropical drinks as well.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.