The Resort was wonderful. Got tired of food - Pizza shop closed and I was told it was the best thing they had. Enjoyed all restaurants - Service was impeccable. Our room steward Bergan was the best we have ever had. Always willing to help. The people who cleaned our rooms even folded dirty clothes! Pool and drinks were amazing! But the best was Eric. Eric books tours just outside the gate to the beach. He can get you any tour you would like and save you about $10.00 per person on any tour. Be sure and have a massage by Eva (she is just outside gate to beach too) Magic hands my husband, Estaban says. Resort is super clean and the Costa Ricans are the hapiest people I have ever been around. Rented a car and drove all around - felt safe at all times. Just a beautiful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal