Had a wonderful time there. the hotel was beautiful and clean. the people were very nice and helpful. the food was great. Each restaurant had different food then the other. The beach was clean and the water was calm. The pool was big and had a swim up bar. They have alot of different activities there to do in the resort. The room was amazing, big, and comfortable. We went on couple of excurtions. We got them though Erik Garcia. You can find him on the beach. His prices are better then in the hotel, and the service is great. We went on a Volcano excurtion and our guide, Rico Suave, was great. They were very nice, helpful and profesional. I will definitely be coming back. This was one of the best Vacations I ever took. Very reaxing and peaceful. We highly recoment it. New Yorkers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal