This hotel was exceptional in service and boasts a relaxing embiance. The food was excellent as far as all inclusive resorts go. We stayed at the Royal Beach club which allowed us to have a quiet and relaxing holiday. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. Watch out for Berget, the concierge for the Royal Beach club who is simply AMAZING! The staff was exceptionally helpful and pleasant. Our only bad experience was at Bamboo, which was a shame as it was our New Year's celebration. The service was awful and the food was the worst Thai food I've ever eaten. Very minor in the grand scheme of things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal