The bed was a "heavenly bed" but that was the only thing heavenly about this "resort". For a 1000/night I expected a bit more.The service was unfriendly and unaccommodating..."no" was the new substitute for " my pleasure". The food was uninspiring and at the margin bad. The beach was pretty, the golf course nice but lacked ocean views, and the lobby looked somewhat new. The rest of the place was tired and needed a redo. I would stay at the J&W Marriott which is close and a MUCH MUCH better value...no comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal