“An experience we will remember and share with family and friends!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Secure Travel Day Tours

Ranked #14 of 23 activities in Liberia
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Secure Travel Tours in Costa Rica We put your safety first!!!Secure Travel Cr, located in Liberia Costa Rica, specializes in providing safe, secure transportation in the comfort of our 12 passenger 2012 vans. Our drivers are well educated native Costa Ricans that speak excellent English. Secure Travel CR provides Elite Customized tours and guide services with your tour guide “at your side” for the duration of your journey.
Wasco, Oregon
“An experience we will remember and share with family and friends!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Visiting Costa Rica was an experience of a lifetime! One of our most treasured and memorable
element of our trip was meeting Mariano Peria. We found him honest, warm, dependable, but mostly he provided us with his friendship. He had knowledge of his country and shared with us a trip to Nicaragua we will never forget. Our trip would not have been the same if we had not come across such an amazing and astounding human being. We give Mariano Peria from Secure Travel two thumbs up!
Thank you Mariano, we will never forget you and we hope to meet again!!!
"Nos vemos pronto"
Jim and Dorene
Wasco, Oregon

Visited November 2012
Mariano P, Gerente at Secure Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thanks srs. James and Dorene for us SECURE TRAVEL CR. it was a pleasure to serve and especially to my having known you and your friends had a great time and hope to see you soon at Costa Rica again. GREETINGS TO ALL!

Brooklyn, New York
“A-ma-zing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was so lucky to find secure travel just days before my trip to Costa Rica. Mariano and I spoke on the phone and he was so friendly we were laughing like old friends. He recommended the all day tour which included zip lining, water slide, hot springs, horseback riding and lunch. He also recommended the Palo Verde boat tour which allowed us to see some really cool animals in their natural habitat....we took the most amazing pictures on this tour! Both tours were amazing and loads of fun! Mariano was an excellent tour guide and very much exceeded my expectations! My friends and I were staying in a villa in Nosara, 2 hours away from the tours, but that was not a problem for Mariano at all. He went out of his way to pick us up and drive us back to our villa two days in a row.

I could go on forever about the details of the tours and how great Mariano is but I don't want to spoil all of the fun surprises...you have to experience it for yourself! I highly recommend you take advantage of these cool tours and you would be lucky to do it with a cool, fun and down to earth guy like Mariano. He really made my trip to Costa Rica the coolest and most memorable vacation ever! Thanks Mariano and Douglas!!

Visited June 2012
Mariano P, Gerente at Secure Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Hola Jannen !!!

For SECURE TRAVEL CR. was a pleasure to serve you, and personally a pleasure to meet you to share and be part of your vacation in my country, I hope to see you soon to enjoy other beautiful places, you are very PURA VIDA!! as we say here, say hello to all!! his friend Mariano.

PURA VIDA!!
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“wonderful trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We had a great time touring Costa Rica with Liberia as our home base. Mariano at Secure Travel was our guide throughout and he did a fantastic job! HIghly recommended-honest, knowledgeable, very friendly....a great experience from beginning to end!

Visited July 2012
, Gerente at Secure Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
was a pleasure meeting you and serving you during your trip in my country, I hope to see you soon thanks!
PURA VIDA !!!
New York City, New York
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

There is not much more I can say about Secure Travel that hasn't been written yet. Not being familiar with the area, Mariano provided my family of 6 a very in depth tour of the area. From beginning to end he catered to our every need and was able to answer all of our questions. I hope to return as soon as we can!

Visited January 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We wanted to keep the trip as action packed and economical as possible (we are recent college grads). All our plans were made through several days of communication on the internet and everything went as planned.

Mariano is an honest, very trustworthy guy who we really enjoyed spending time with. By the end of the trip, we felt as though we've known him for years! GREAT TIME

Visited April 2012