I was here in 2004 in Jan. I booked through Apple vacations as I've never traveled much. Loved this place, just rough enough to keep rich touristy types away. I asked for vegetarian food and got it. Fresh fruits and very good food. I took the van out every day to Monte Verde, Nicaragua, hot springs, volcanoes etc. I felt sorry for the tourists that traveled here to lounge by a pool. There's so much bird watching and nature things. The Howler Monkeys were too cool. Never used the AC and left the back door open so I could here the ocean waves at night. Don't go here if you're a rich spoiled tourist who likes to eat a lot of meat. Very comfortable climate, never even needed sun lotion and it doesn't rain in Jan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Giardini di Papagayo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giardini Di Papagayo Liberia
- Giardini Di Papagayo Resort
- Hotel Giardini Di Papagayo
- Giardini Di Papagayo Costa Rica
- Giardini Di Papagayo Hotel Costa Rica/Liberia