We stayed for 3 nights.
Room was clean however there were no towels and it took us almost 2 hours to get them delivered to the room.
Linen seemed a bit used (not as in dirt, but as in wear and tear).
A/C and TV worked well.
However the place (overall) looked old and at some spots uncared for.
Food was average.
Room service extremely slow.
Extremely loud music from nearby bar/club kept us from having a good night's sleep during the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western El Sitio Hotel & Casino offers 52 standard rooms, complete with 2 queen-size beds, air conditioning, cable tv, coffe maker, hot water showers, hair dryer, safe box and closet. Our hotel site is beautifully landscaped with jungle flora surrounding two shimmering pools... One for adults, one for children. We also have tennis courts, a gymnasium and play areas for kids. In addition, we have facilities for meetings and events with capacity for 300 guests.Located in Liberia, capital city of the Guanacaste region, Best Western El Sitio stands adjacent to the Panamerican Highway, just 30 minutes from the beautiful tropical beaches of the Pacific. Visitors have easy access to a myriad of activities including surfing, sailing, fishing and SCUBA... And close proximity (25 minutes by car) to Costa Rica s national parks with waterfalls, bike trails, capony tours and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN El Sitio Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western El Sitio Hotel And Casino
- Best Western El Sitio Hotel Liberia
- Best Western Liberia
- Liberia Best Western
- BEST WESTERN El Sitio Hotel & Casino Costa Rica/Liberia