“An absolute rip off!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Cypress, TX
“An absolute rip off!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We just ate at Players Club before our flight home yesterday because it was conveniently near our terminal and not "fast food". All food is in Colones. My bad for not doing the math in my head, but 3 hamburgers, 1 slice of pizza and 2 beers came out to be $115! The food isn't even good. What a horrible experience to top off the best vacation our family has ever had. DO NOT EAT HERE!!! What a shame that this owner has to take advantage of tourists who bring revenue to their country.

• Visited August 2014

Houston, Texas
“Roaches in expensive food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife had two medium sized roaches in her basket of Fish & Chips. The bartender wouldn't take it off our bill, despite the infestation. Watered down weak vodka and coke was $13 per drink which isn't priced on the menu. A few drinks and some terrible food was $200. It is borderline robbery what they're subversively charging for infested food. I would stand out front and personally stop people from going in if I could. Stay away!

• Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
“Do not waste your time and money!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This place is a complete ripoff. After such an amazing vacation they take full advantage.

We ordered 1 fruit salad 1fish taco and a rum punch which was a slushie type drink.. The salad of barely a salad with 6 pieces of fruit and a piece of a banana, the fish tacos was ok and the drink well I just mentioned that... Total bill $58.. Please help me to understated I asked and they could not give me a decent answer... You are charged what appears to be double your bill in taxes and fees.... There was no service at all... This place really left a really sour taste in our mouth.

• Visited July 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

ABSOLUTE "AIRPORT ROBBERY"!!!!!!! Terrible, awful food for exorbitant, REDICULOUS prices and no service!!! My husband and I ordered 2 (revolting) hamburgers (that came with nothing) and 3 bottles of water for $67.00!!!! This is a warning for anyone who's flying out of Liberia airport.... DO NOT EAT AT PLAYERS!!!!!!! We were absolutely outraged and disgusted with that place!!! Bring your own PBJ..... it'll be more satisfying and it wont break your budget!!! SHAME ON PLAYERS!!!!!! GO UP THE HALL TO QUIZNOS!!

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Extremely over priced cafeteria food served with a side of pretentious attitude. I'm actually angry leaving here.

• Visited July 2014