“THE MOST AMAZING GUIDES & TOURS!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Liberia
More attraction details
Owner description: Guanacaste Viajes is a local Family run business, with over 10 years working in the tourism industry in Costa Rica, we offer to our clients personalized trips with a professional service. Our dedication and responsibility made of Guanacaste Viajes a truly option in Costa Rica. We operate in our own fleet of comfortable air-conditioned mini-vans and mini-busses with a capacity of from 1 to up of 28 passengers. Our main office is based just 15 minutes from Liberia International Airport (LIR), and we provide Airport Shuttle and Private Transportation
Simi Valley, California
“THE MOST AMAZING GUIDES & TOURS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family and I used Guanacaste Viajes for all of our tours when visiting Costa Rica. We first set up a tour for zip lining, horse back riding, and ATVs and LOVED our tour so much, we booked a second tour on the spot. The drivers and tour guides speak great English (even though majority of our group spoke Spanish) and are very knowledgeable. We had a group ranging from 10 years old to 55 years old and our tours were perfect for everyone. We first had Juan Carlos and requested him for our second tour because we was so amazing. The drivers were always on time, accommodated any stops we requested, and taught us about the culture and customs. We cannot wait to return to Costa Rica and book more tours. I cannot recommend Guanacaste Viajes more!!! If you want to guarantee a great excursion with great guides and service, look no more!!

Visited December 2012

“Awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Manuel organized transfers for our group of 8 to and from Liberia Airport to the Tamarindo area without a hitch, even with a 3am pickup time to catch our flight home. Walter was our driver on every occasion and he was excellent. We also booked an excursion to Buena Vista and enjoyed an excellent day with Walter and Manny, our tour guide. Manny spoke excellent English and was able to tell us lots of interesting info about his Country. He also took lots of photos for us as we participated in our tour adventures. Thank you for taking care of us!

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“It's ALL TRUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you have been reading the reviews for Viajes describing the excellence of this company, IT's ALL TRUE. We used the services of Manual, Walter and Juan Carlos during our visit to the CR for three excursions and transfers to and from the airport. We were extremely satisfied with their services. They are professionals. They were always on time and eager to share the insights into their great country and their endearing personalities made those long excursions tolerable and more memorable. We have already booked a return trip to CR for next year and look forward to meeting up with these gentlemen again.

Visited February 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Awesome guys!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Manuel, the owner made booking very easy. I emailed and everything was taken care of. We were picked up on time every time, our excursion booked thought them was wonderful!!! I had a little ATV accident which the two awesome tour guides Santos and Fabian never left my side! They made sure I was taken care of while our group finished the tour. They speak GREAT English and made our excursion even better with them showing and being apart of it. We booked the Hotel Bordequin which was BEAUTIFUL minus the ATV's. I don't recommend them at the hotel. BUT as far as Manuel Santos and Fabian...the best group of guys that we met in Costa Rica! Thank you for making our experience one to remember !

Visited April 2013
SF, CA
“Excellent Service! You will not be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Guanacaste Viajes. Through a couple of email exchanges with Manuel Duarte (owner), I was able to book all my transportation needs around Costa Rica (Liberia > Rincon de la Vieja, Tamarindo>Liberia). Manuel and his team are professional, courteous, and picked us on ON TIME as promised. Their vehicles are new, clean, and air-conditioned. Getting around Costa Rica can be a little challenging and I'm glad I booked these guys to put my mind at ease. Muchas Gracias Manuel! Pura vida!

Visited March 2013