The Hilton Garden Inn is right across the road from the airport. They have a free shuttle. Best of all, it is not like other mid-grade hotels. In Costa Rica, this is a 4+ star hotel. Everything went right, the service was impeccable and in English, and the price was right. Only thing is the restaurant for $25/pp has a weird supper buffet that isn't worth it. Go down the road to Churza (toward Liberia about 500 m) and it is excellent authentic food. This is a true gem of a Hilton property. Better than the Hilton in Chicago!!! Stay here. Convenient, close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica