Surprisingly nice chain hotel minutes from the airport. Stayed here my last night in Costa Rica before an early flight back home. Standard Hilton fare, impeccably clean rooms, and nice staff. Easy airport transfer via shuttle to the airport, but make sure to add your name to the list when you check in so that you have a seat!
This is devoid of any Tico culture, but a great choice for a place to sleep when you need to be close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica