My family and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on our first day in Costa Rica and the night before we flew home. The hotel is nice and close to the airport and has a free shuttle service. The hotel itself is average...Clean, nice fitness room and pool. The best part of our stay was the breakfast buffet, which was wonderful. We did not initially pay for the breakfast when we made our reservation, but the hotel staff offered it to us at check in for an additional $20. This was about half of the up charge Hilton quoted us when we made the reservation. For a family of 4, the breakfast was well worth the $20. Make sure to try the black bean and rice with pick and fresh cheese, it was the best we had the whole trip!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.