My familia of 5 arrive in Liberia late on a Thursday and decided to stay in a hotel near the airport before taking a road trip through Costa Rica. The Hilton Garden was a quick check-in friendly staff, clean rooms with all the expected room amenities and an excellent hot buffet breakfast, with great choices of american and Costa Rican food. They have a great shuttle to and from the airport. The pool was great and relaxing. would stay here again and recommend. Taking a point off because a made reservation for roomkey.com for a room with 2 beds and they gave me a room with one king size bed. I try calling Roomkey.com and Hilton to correct the reservation and they assure me that I would get two beds and when I got to the hotel they only had rooms with a king size bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica