Great for flying in and out of Costa Rica. When you arrive off the plane there should be a guy holding a sign that says "hilton garden". He will take you to the hotel from the airport. They actually could do a better job of communicating this to guest though. I had no idea until someone else at the airport told me. THe location is perfect for this. THe hotel is nice and clean and the transportation is easy. We actually were headed to liberia to catch a bus to nosara and the staff showed us to the bus stop across the street which carved off almost and hour of bus travel for us. Be sure and ask about that. Good and consistent for what you need if you want a place to park before or after your flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica