The hotel is new, clean and comfortable and provides free shuttle to airport (4 min ride). That said, we found the hotel to be over-priced: it is more than double the price of any another hotel in Liberia including transportation to airport (it takes 15 min from city to airport, about 20$ Cab charge). We were annoyed to get charged so much for the few hours we stayed, without even enjoying breakfast. In addition to the high room charge, we found it greedy to be asked to pay extra $ for filling out the exit tax forms (no charge at airport).
A/C was noisy (located inside the room)!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica