Spent 1 week here in February and absolutely loved it.
- Great beaches
- Spacious room with full kitchen
- Great base for exploring the area
We visited half a dozen beautiful beaches within 30 min drive, all were beautiful and empty of people. Food at the resort is limited in selection, but very good. Staff was helpful and friendly. We took the day trip to Nicaragua organized by Humberto which was lots of fun. We had a 4x4 rental car which was a big plus. The dirt road in would be ok for cars, but much more freedom to explore the area with 4x4. This place was perfect for us
- Isn't new
If you need lots of people around to enjoy your vacation, don't come here. There are limited options for food nearby, ie you'll be driving 10-15 min to try other restaurants. The resort shows it's age a little, but was clean.
All in all, this was a great fit for us because we wanted to be out of the crowds, get our monies worth for the 4x4 rental, and see lots of Guanacaste. If that describes you, this is a great place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Ecoplaya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecoplaya Beach Hotel La Cruz
- Ecoplaya Beach Resort Costa Rica/La Cruz, Guanacaste