We stayed elsewhere but came to Lands in Love for a Waterfall Rappelling tour. There wasn't a lot of instruction before we rappelled 40 meters from a hanging bridge right into a waterfall. At that point my wife and three boys were hooked. We proceeded to climb and rappel the rest of the way down the canyon, all the time in the water. At the very end they took us to a Tarzan swing that provided a great view of the valley.
The guides were very good and very friendly. They took time to make sure everyone was comfortable and safe.
The only negative I would note is that the equipment was a little past its prime. The ropes and harnesses were in great condition but the gloves were worn and the zip line pulleys looked a bit old (we realized this later when we had better equipment on another tour).
Overall this was a great place for this activity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An environmental and animal friendly zone. Cloud forest hotel, pretty rooms with: telephone, fast internet, cable TV, mini bar, and coffee machine. Comfortable lobby with live music, tasty international and Israeli food, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, conference room, camping area, and pet hotel. Activities in the area: canopy, canyoning/rappelling, horse back riding, trails and rafting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Lands in Love Hotel & Resort (Tierras Enamoradas) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands In Love Hotel And Resort (Tierras Enamoradas)
- Lands In Love Resort
- Lands In Love Hotel & Resort (Tierras Enamoradas) Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park