Lands in Love is a fantastic option for travelers and locals alike. We stayed there for a week and enjoyed practically every single meal there - we were not disappointed!
The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing but refined enough not to feel like a vacation spot or tourist trap.
The staff were, across the board, the best we've ever come across while travelling. They were helpful and genuinely nice throughout our stay.
The work they've put into the property has shown, and it also shows in the behavior of the animals living throughout Lands in Love. They are clearly loved and comfortable in their environment. Numerous well-behaved pups pop in and out of the lobby/common area, which compliments the relaxing and family-friendly feel.
A+ to all aspects...we hope to come back! Special thanks to Naama and Dorit :)
- Also Known As:
- Lands In Love Hotel And Resort (Tierras Enamoradas)
- Lands In Love Hotel
- Lands In Love Resort
- Lands In Love Hotel & Resort (Tierras Enamoradas) Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An environmental and animal friendly zone. Cloud forest hotel, pretty rooms with: telephone, fast internet, cable TV, mini bar, and coffee machine. Comfortable lobby with live music, tasty international and Israeli food, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, conference room, camping area, and pet hotel. Activities in the area: canopy, canyoning/rappelling, horse back riding, trails and rafting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lands in Love Hotel & Resort (Tierras Enamoradas) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.