I have been coming here 8 straight years with my tours and each time I come it gets better and better. This time even wireless internet in every room. Our yoga group loved the Yoga pavillion with a volcano view while doing yoga. Martin the chef was awesome and came up with some wonderful meals, the staff was as friendly as ever, even drove to the Tabacon to get some glasses that one of our tour members lost. We have researched all the hotels in this area for our tours and this place is by far the best, if you interested in beautiful rooms in nature, a wonderful spa, hikes on the property, a romantic setting, and if you have a yoga group like I do, this is the place to stay. I lead yoga tours all over the world and this location for yoga is number 1. My group members were estactic this morning at breakfast when the clouds cleared and the volcano appeared. What fantastic way to end our trip. The Lost Iguana has it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park