We stayed at Lost Iguana for 4 nights in July 2013. Our whole experience was terrific. The hotel is beautiful and you feel like you're part of the forest that surrounds you. The view of Arenal Volcano is top-notch.
The service at the restaurant and pool area was great. The staff was always willing to help us get what we needed. The front desk staff helped us organized trips to zip lining and white water rafting. We enjoyed both of those and highly recommend!
My family can't wait to return to Lost Iguana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park