Truly beautiful and amazing, favourite place on our stay in Costa Rica. The rooms are beautiful and the views are incredible. The animals and photo ops were endless. The temperature was perfect first week in february. Lot's and lot's of incredible tours, many only a few minutes away. The only thing I hated was the hanging bridges tour, if your wanting to see lots of animals don't expect to see much. The park lets way to many people and tour groups in all at once, congested and noisy, I walked out on the tour after 10 minutes when we were already passed by 7 other guides and probably a 100 or more people. Do the zip lining, amazing,amazing,amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park