This beautiful resort did not disappoint in any way. The rooms were beautifully furnished with stunning views. The gardens and grounds abound with exotic flora and fauna. The staff was very accommodating and the food fresh and delicious. The spa was most luxurious with amazing massages. It was just what I needed to get on a zipline and fly down the volcano at 35 mi. per hour! If you want to relax in an exquisite exotic location, soak in Tabacon Hot Springs, and have amazing adventures in the rain forest, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park