I often check trip advisor for their suggestions on hotels. I read the reviews for this hotel and decided that, even thought it was rated #5, the photos were spectacular and we would give it a try.
This was by far, the best hotel we've ever stayed at. The rooms were amazing, marble, custom wood trim, jacuzzi, comfortable beds, large flat screen tv's, wonderful hot spring pools, gorgeous views of the volcano, flowers, birds, monkeys, and the preserve to top it off! If you have the opportunity to visit Arenal, you would be remiss not to stay here.
I don't understand how it is #5 on this list and not #1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park