My wife and I and our six children travel with a nanny so it is a job just to accommodate us. From the moment we arrived it was special. The place is set sufficiently back off of any roads to be secluded by any definition. It is quite an awstriking spectical and the kids were more than excited as we drove up. The porters were waiting at the front and took care of our bags immediately. A host then wisked us off for a glass of fresh and orignal juice and then on to a tour of the resort and its ammenities.
The resort just kept on going. The staff was very friendly, and helpful. One of our kids were ill and they arranged a very competent physician come to us in our room.
All we had to do was to tell the front desk what we wanted to do and when and they arranged it all, including the transportation.
The breakfast buffet is very well done and well worth the stop. Likewise, the view from La Ventana restrant is inspiring. The grounds and all of the pools and springs were amazing and warm. The kids were estactic the whole time.
The Springs Resort really defined Costa Rica for us. We all hope to return soon.
The Springs was definately the high point of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park